Select Page

80G/12A/FCRA/35AC Registration

NGOs are exempted under purview of income tax but it doesn’t work automatically it has to be done to approval from income tax authority, in order to reap real benefits.

Documents Required

Dully filled in Form – 10A for registration u/s 12A registration and also 80G registration

Registration Certificate and MOA /Trust Deed (two copies – self attested by NGO head)

NOC from Landlord (from registered office)

A Copy of PAN card of your NGO

Photocopy of Electricity Bill / House tax Receipt /Water Bill

Evidence of welfare activities carried out & Progress Report since inception or last 3 years

Books of Accounts, Balance Sheet & ITR (if any), since inception or last 3years

List of donors along with their address and PAN

List of governing body or board of trustees members with their contact details

Original RC and MOA /Trust Deed for verification

Authority letter in favour of NGO Factory

Any other document or affidavit / undertaking, if extra information is by the Income Tax department