Nidhi Company is the one of non-banking Indian Finance sector and recognized under Companies Act, 1956. Their main business is lending and borrowing money between their members.
Every Nidhi shall, within a period of one year from the commencement of these rules, ensure that it has
- not less than two hundred members;
- Ratio of Net Owned Funds to deposits of not more than 1:20.
- Net Owned Funds of ten lakh rupees or more;
- unencumbered term deposits of not less than ten per cent of the outstanding deposits as specified in rule 14;
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof – (Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Current Address Proof – (Bank Statement/Passbook, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill – Any One (Should not be older than two months)
We at vincyte provide complete solution for starting a Nidhi Company, including incorporation of limited company, issue of shares and obtaining Nidhi status.