Select Page

FSSAI Registration

FSSAI Registration is to be taken for every premises from where the food business is been operated, and a single registration is not be taken for all the premises.  Eligibility whether business concern is needing for Central license, state license, or mere registration, depends upon the annual turnover if turnover is up to 12 lakh then mere registration is enough, if it crossed up to 20 Cr then State license is necessary and for above this central license is necessary.  At Vincyte we are having experts who are quite experienced over FASSI Registration.

Documents Required

FSSAI has issued guidelines and the following documents are required by the Food Business Operators who are applying for the central or state license:

Application Form-B duly completed and signed (in duplicate) by the proprietor/partner or the authorized signatory.

Blueprint or Layout Plan of the processing unit in complete dimension with an allocated area dedicated for operations activities.

List of directors with their complete address and contact details

Name and list of equipment’s and machinery along with the installed capacity (in case of manufacturing/processing units)

Photo ID and address proof issued by the concerned Govt. authority (Optional)

List of food category to be manufactured (For manufacturers only)

Authority letter with the name and letter of the responsible person nominated by the manufacturer along with the alternative responsible person

Analysis report (Chemical & Bacteriological) of the water to be used as an ingredient in food product, through a Govt. recognized laboratory on food testing.

List of directors with their complete address and contact details

Proof of possession of the premises (Could be a sale deed, rent agreement, electricity bill etc.)

Partnership Deed/affidavit/memorandum & articles of association conferring constitution of the firm.

Copy of certificate obtained under the Co-operative acts (In case of co-operatives only)

NOC from the manufacturer in case of re-labellers

Food Safety Management System plan or certificate (If any)

Source of milk or procurement plan for milk and milk products processing units (Including details of the milk collection centers)

Details on source of raw material for meat and meat processing plants.

Pesticide residues report of water in case of manufacturer of packaged drinking water, mineral Water, carbonated water from a govt. recognized lab.

Recall plan wherever applicable with details on whom the product is distributed (Optional)

NOCs from Municipality or the local body and from the State Pollution Control Board except in case the unit is established in the notified industrial area for a particular food business (Optional)

Get In Touch

Contact Us